What's the timetable?
Registration will open at 8am on Wednesday 14 October at CQ Function Centre Melbourne, with breaks at 11.15am, 1.15pm and 3.30pm. The day closes at 5.30pm with drinks and nibbles onsite for attendees. Workshops on Tuesday and Thursday are TBC but will be an hour in length with morning and afternoon sessions available at the Fusion5 Melbourne office at 570 Bourke Street. The full agenda will be released with speaker allocation closer to the event.
Who should attend?
- If you’re involved with your company’s operational DNA, if you pay your ERP maintenance and support bill;
- If you're responsible for reducing capex and overhead costs, if you need to optimise and automate your operations;
- If you’re worried about how your organisation will stay relevant and competitive;
- If you’re a policy or decision maker;
- If you’re passionate about new and innovative technologies;
- If you are involved or responsible for driving innovation and transformation;
What will attendees gain?
We believe the time has come to transform the way Oracle JD Edwards customers extract value from the technology underpinning their organisational central nervous system - gaining wins in delivery efficiency, cost reduction, and operational excellence. Whatever your industry, sector or position, we want to work together with you to get there. Join us in May to hear from companies and thought leaders who are taking steps towards this innovative future.
An Innovation Symposium ticket gives you access to workshops at Fusion5 Melbourne Offices (around the corner from CQ Function Centre) on Tuesday 13 October and Thursday 16 October, as well as the main Symposium event on the 14 October.
- Access to International Speakers from Oracle JDE Senior Executive Team & Applications Unlimited Team
- 5+ workshops before and after main Symposium day
- 10+ main sessions, with multi-choice breakout workshops
- Catering throughout
- Networking drinks & canapes at the end of the day
- Access to accommodation discounts at CQ City Life (Contact Us for details)